Collection of Device and Technical Information
We automatically obtain certain information about your computing device, including:
- Unique device identifiers, such as UDIDs;
- Country code;
- Time zone, session start/stop time, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken);
- Network status (Wi-Fi, etc.), browser plug-in types and versions;
- Agent version, platform, SDK version, timestamp;
- Geolocation data sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town is not being collected;
- Technical device information (e.g. device model and name, operating system name and version, CPU information, storage size, screen size, firmware, software, mobile phone carrier, Internet service provider, API key identifier for application, iOS Identifier for Advertising, Media Access Control (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) ); and
Although some of this information (such as UDID) may uniquely identify your device, this information does not identify you personally. Some legislation (such as US) may treat information that uniquely identifies your device as personal information.
Collection of Advertising and Application Usage Information
When you use the Applications or the Website, we may collect additional information by using device identifiers in a form that does permit identification of your device. The information collected includes:
- Which advertisements are shown;
- Length of time an advertisement is visible and the size of the advertisement;
- Advertisement response (if any), including clicks on ads;
- Angle of view;
- Application usage information
- Website usage information; and
- Characteristics obtained by your use, such as data about pages of our Website or Applications that were viewed during your visit, any actions or movements within the Website or Applications and movements to/from the website from/to another website, date and time, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
Our Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you/your computing device to deliver services to you and to operate our business. Such use by us and by our Partners may include:
- Delivering our services: developing, delivering and improving our products, services, and content, tailoring our products and services, understanding and analysing trends in connection with usage of the Applications and the Website, administering the Applications and the Website, and customer communications. For information that can be treated as personal information in some legislation, we use only device identifiers.
- Displaying advertisements: when you use our Applications or Websites wemay display advertisements and in order to do that we must use some of your device data, namely your device identifier.
- Analytics and research: understanding and analysing trends in connection with the usage of the Applications and the Website, auditing, learning about user behaviour within the Applications and the Websites (how often you use the Application/Website, the events that occur within the Application/Website, aggregated usage, performance data etc.), gathering demographic information about our user base, data about where the Application was downloaded from. For information that can be treated as personal information in some legislation, we use only device identifiers.
- Will be used to notify users of new content
Deletion of Information
When information is no longer needed, we shall delete it using reasonable measures to protect the information from unauthorized access or use.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We cannot provide all services necessary for the successful operation of the Applications or the Website by ourselves. We must therefore share collected information with third parties, including third party advertising companies that assist us in delivering advertising to you that allows us to continue offering the Applications for free or at a low cost.
Use of Information by our Partners
We may share information that we have collected with our Partners for the purposes of delivering our services, displaying advertisements and conducting analysis and research. We may share information that can be used to personally identify your device (e.g. persistent identifiers such as UDID, and IP address). Our Partners are not allowed to use the information for any other purpose (other than the one listed above) or share them with third parties. We strive to commit our Partners to using the information solely for the purposes as stated above. If they use information that might be considered as personal information, they should use it solely for the purposes of contextual advertising, but for any other purposes they should use the information solely on anonymized and aggregated basis. Notwithstanding the above, we cannot guarantee that our Partners will adhere to the contractual obligations or acceptable business practices.
In addition, Partners may use their own tracking technologies (including and without limitation: cookies, Web beacons, HTTP cache, and local shared objects) to compile anonymous information about users of the Applications and visitors to the Website. Partners may share anonymous information that they collect with their clients, including the date and time a banner ad was shown and the specific ad shown. We strive to ensure that this information is only disclosed to such third parties in an anonymized and aggregated manner.
While we strive to protect the information provided to our Partners, we have no direct control over their use of the collected information and therefore you acknowledge that we are not liable for any third party privacy breach and that our liability for our Partner’s breaches is limited to the amount we are able to receive as indemnification from our Partners (legal costs exempted).
We reserve the right to disclose your information (including personally identifiable information) in response to law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations, users or user experience. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale we may transfer any and all information (including personally identifiable information) we collect to the relevant third party.
Some of the Applications allow you to submit content generated in or by the Applications to third party sites like Facebook and YouTube. These submissions follow the information transfer protocols for such third parties, which are designed to enable content sharing with such third parties and generally prevent any storage of information necessary for access to such third party services by us. In addition, we may receive certain information (which may include your personally identifiable information) from such third parties through the use of Application Programming Interfaces provided by such third parties. These third party sites are governed by their own privacy policies and end user agreements and we are not responsible for, and have no control over, the sharing practices or policies of the third parties that operate those sites.
To get more information about how your data is being collected and processed you can visit the site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Additionally we have also integrated Google Play Developer Console data like Impressions, Downloads, and Traffic Sources into Google Analytics account to see how many times people viewed or downloaded our apps from Google Play.
Third Party Terms and Conditions
Please note that your access to and ability to use and interact with the Applications and the Website may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, online gaming platforms, social networking services, statistics services providers and payment providers. You recognize and agree that All Mobile ZA is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of your personal information.
Protection of Personal Information
Integrity of Personal Information
We strive to enable you to keep your information accurate, complete and up to date. You can access, check and ensure the integrity of your information as described below.
Our products and services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under 13, however we consider ourselves to be family oriented. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take all reasonable steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at http://www.allmobileza.co.za/contact-us/.
Third Party Sites
Our Applications, Websites, products and services may contain links to third party websites, products, or services. For example, the Applications may feature offers from third party advertisers or the ability to engage in transactions with such entities. Please note that while using such third party offerings, you are using sites, products, and services developed and administered by people or companies not affiliated with or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the actions of those people or companies, the content of their sites, products or services, the use of information you provide to them or any products or services they may offer. Our link to such third parties does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies. Nor is such linking an endorsement of such third party’s privacy or information security policies or practices or their compliance with laws. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location information or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. These other websites or services may place their own cookies or other files on your computing device, collect information or solicit personal information from you. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of third parties with which you interact.
We are not responsible or liable for your interaction with such third parties, the information requests initiated by such third parties, or the subsequent use, treatment or dissemination of information you voluntarily choose to provide to them.
Although some of our Applications are free, they include in-app purchases. In-app purchases may be made only upon entering the app store password and you are responsible for maintaining the security of such password. You should be aware of the 20-minute window after the downloading of an Application, during which in-app purchases may be made without inserting an in-app store password. You should also take into account that OS 2.1 or older versions of Android mobile phones do not require entering of the app store account password to carry out in-app purchases.
Transfer of Data
You give us your consent to transfer any data, including personal data acquired from you, to any third party in case of a transfer of all or substantially all of our business or assets, whether by sale, merger, internal restructuring, to an Affiliate or otherwise at any time.